-
January 31st, 2014, 12:55 PM
#11
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: 416-8B no vent

Originally Posted by
mah
Pointing out the errors is worthy. The angst and emotion is not. C'mon guys, cool it.
If I saw someone in the street trying to rip someone else off, I would be pretty upset with them. If an ebay seller is told that their listing is fraudulent and basically a rip off (trying to pass off something as new when it's not new and not even working properly with no vent and possibly the wrong cone) I'm pretty upset. Sellers like this give Ebay a bad name, and if I paid that kind of money for a "brand new" 416 that didn't sound right and thought that brand new 416's sound like that, he's giving the Altec 416 a bad name too.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks